Power Flex Cables offer a complete range of cable solutions for the rail and rolling stock market that meet both local and international standards.
Power Flex Cables are specially designed for operations with constant movement. The cables high degrees of resistance to thermal and mechanical strain, as well as longer than average useful life, are properties that characterise Power Flex Cables standard and special cables.
Power Flex cables have innovative ideas and design, using only quality European made cables, backed with 60 years of experience our technical team have both the knowledge and the experience to supply the correct solutions to your problems. OEM and IEC Certification
Power Flex Cables save you time and money, we make sure that your project is completed to specification, on time and within budget, with our globally competitive pricing.
- Low Voltage Control Cables
- Jumper Cables
- HV Connection cables & connectors
- Silicone Motor Connection Wires
- Low & High Temperature power cables
- Single & Multicore Power Cables
- Multimedia & Data Cables
Cable Properties include
- halogen-free cables that resist maximum temperatures up to 150 degrees
- resist constant low temperatures down to minus 60 degrees
- cables that will continue to function reliably for hours in the event of fire
- cables that are weight and cross-section optimised without restricting functionality
- cables that withstand extreme, constant mechanical strains